Sign up for the next webinar in our series!
Drought, flooding, source water security, and changing precipitation patterns are climate risks that must be addressed on the path to resiliency.
Putting climate into a framework of integrated water resource management is ever more critical. This webinar offers real world applications for cities, utilities, and other public / private influence points.
Attendees will learn:
- Elements of resilience for water resource management decisions.
- Framing adaptation for water quality and quantity objectives.
- Framing adaptation for extreme weather and hazard mitigation.
- Opportunities for source water protection and water resource security.
- Integration with government, utility, and business policies and practices.
- Education and outreach to build collaboration across sectors and jurisdictions.
Join us on August 18th at 1:00 pm EST for this webinar!
Below are other webinars in this series. If you purchase the full course, you will gain access to the recorded webinars. The full course is $80.
Webinar 1 – Acting on Resilience with Existing Plans, Policies, & Practices (Purchase the full course to view the recording of this webinar).
Webinar 2 – Creating Lasting Resilience with Comprehensive Plans & Targeted Land Use Codes & Ordinances (Purchase the full course to view the recording of this webinar).
Webinar 3 – Climate Resilience for Integrated Water Resource Management (August 18th, 1:00 pm EST).
Webinar 4 – Upgrade Your Hazard Mitigation Plans to Climate Ready & FEMA Funding Eligible (September 1st, 1:00 EST).
One more thing!
As we go through this course, we want your feedback on the activities and challenges you face while implementing adaptation strategies. The more we understand your work, the better we can serve and support climate resilience wherever you live and work. Take the survey.